We aim to provide an accessible park to all of our guests, and when necessary to provide assistance as required.
We can be contacted by phone or email for any enquires.
Arrival and Car Parking
– The park can be accessed from our level, gravel driveway.
– All of our pitches are rough stoned, either level or with a slight slope.
– The park is approximately 3.5 acres with a gentle slope from top to bottom.
– Cars can be parked either on the pitch or in one of the car parking areas.
– By appointment we can assist with manoeuvring caravans into position.
By appointment we can bring all reception facilities to the customer in their own accommodation. The managers contact information is displayed on the porch door of the main house.
Our laundry equipment is situated in a small outbuilding so access is limited. The managers are available by appointment to assist as required.
Our tourist information is situated in a small outbuilding so has limited access. The managers are available by appointment to assist as required.
The main toilet and shower block is accessed by one small step and the building doorways are not wide enough for wheelchair access. There is a unisex toilet and shower available without steps and a level shower tray with space to access with a wheelchair. The toilet has a moveable assistance rail on the left hand side.
There is a grass path to the next door garden centre not suitable for a wheelchair and a wide cinder path to the village of Ipplepen.